Spinfinity Casino Review – Everything You Need to Know
Ever since the online gambling landscape has opened up in the United States, more and more online casinos are trying to get a head start and gather as many customers as possible. This fierce competition among online casinos is a very good thing for players as it generates better services for them. Recently competing for a spot on the USA online gambling scene, Spinfinity Casino comes with a fresh approach, a good-looking site, and plenty of promotions and games to make everyone happy! Check out every detail about Spinfinity casino in our online casino review.
General Casino Layout
As mentioned in the introduction, Spinfinity casino comes with a very interesting design and layout that will certainly catch your attention. Using a UFO and outer-space theme, this online casino neatly designed its homepage to make it very inviting for potential players. Definitely standing out from other casinos, the first impression is a very good one with Spinfinity.
Despite not having what you can call a “traditional casino layout”, Spinfinity Casino makes it very easy for players to find the sections and games they’re looking for through carefully placed buttons and menus.
Spinfinity Casino Games
Since the online slots and table games are the heart of every online casino, this is the next aspect we’re investigating in this online casino review. It’s well known that US players are very demanding when it comes to online slots and that’s why they focused on providing a wide list of titles. Both new slots and the all-time classics can be found here from multiple industry-leading software providers.
The same applies to table games, video poker, progressive slots and specialty games like scratch cards, board games, keno, or bingo. You will have plenty to choose from and you can be sure to always find your favorite no matter what you are looking for.
Spinfinity Casino Bonuses and Promotions
If you’re all about getting a good bonus for your deposits and boosting your winning chances, you’re going to love what Spinfinity casino has in store for you. A well-designed system of bonuses accompanies you from the moment you create the account and all the way until you reach VIP level.
The welcome bonus consists of a 250% up to $2,500 that can be claimed 5 times! Yes, you read that right, you can claim a 250% bonus up to $2,500 for your first 5 deposits. If you deposit via Bitcoin, you can get a 500% special bonus that can be used only once. On top of that, a 200% one-time bonus is available if you use QBDirect or Instant Funding to make a deposit, while some other monthly and weekly 80%, 70% and 65% + 50 free spins bonuses are available for slots users.
There’s a 60% bonus available for players that like to play other games, apart from slots. So, if you don’t like free spins, you can grab the 60% and enjoy the other games as well. Finally, the 40% cashback bonus is the deal you can claim on your previous deposit, up to 24 hours.
Payment Options Available at Spinfinity Casino
Since we’re talking about a modern online casino, it’s no surprise that Spinfinity took great care of the payment options section as well. Players can make instant deposits with no fees via VISA, MasterCard, EcoPayz, Neteller or Skrill. Bitcoin is also available and it takes a maximum of 10 minutes for the transaction to be approved. The minimum deposit is $10 while the maximum per transaction goes up to $1,000.
When looking at withdrawal options, players can take their funds out via check, bank wire, or bitcoin. The other payment options available for deposits should be available for requesting payments in a timely manner. You will be able to withdraw a minimum of $30 and a maximum of $4,000.
Since more than 80% of Us casino players enjoy their favorite online slots from a mobile device, Spinfinity casino delivers a modern and complete mobile experience. While there’s no dedicated Spinfinity mobile app, all players can enjoy the perfectly optimized website to play all their slots and table games.
A top-notch casino like Spinfinity couldn’t afford to leave customer support to chance. So, they made sure to get the services of the best customer service representatives. Trained professionals are available via live-chat, email or phone and they will answer all your questions to solve every situation with a smile.
Final Thoughts on Spinfinity Casino
After checking out all the important sections of Spinfinity Casino, we can conclude that this is a top-notch online casino that will cater to any type of casino player in the US and the rest of the world as well. The bonuses are simply amazing, the games offer is vibrant and the looks of the casino are unique. So test Spinfinity right now and enjoy a different experience.