Neteller Casino Payment Option – All You Need to Know
Finding the right gambling venue is important if you want to have a spectacular experience. There are a few things you need to check out when going over various online casino reviews. That includes the selection of available games, the variety of promotions, and the payment options the casino accepts. If you plan on gambling and trying to win the jackpot, make sure you can place bets with little trouble. Neteller is one of the payment methods available to gamblers, easy to use.
Neteller is a renowned payment option that lots of gambling venues accept all around the globe. Do you want to learn how to use it?
A bit of Background
The Neteller casino payment option has been around since July 2000, and it is available in more than 15 languages. That means that players from different countries can use their services. The company began its way in Canada but later moved its main offices to the Isle of Man in 2004. At first, American customers were the main target group that used the e-wallet. However, when the legality of online gambling became an issue in the country, Neteller focused on gamblers in other countries.
Nowadays, there are lots of Neteller online casinos you can visit. That includes the Unique Casino and the Raging Bull gambling venue, allowing you to place bets in a secure manner.
How to Use Neteller
To use Neteller as your payment option of choice, you first need to create an e-wallet connected to your bank account. To do that, you should visit the official Neteller website. Start by creating a free account in a few short minutes, and upload funds. You can transfer money to your Neteller account directly from your bank by using wire transfers, local bank deposits, or your credit card. You can also transfer money from other e-wallets to this one, but it should be noted that every transfer option is accompanied by a small fee, usually worth 2.5% of your deposit.
To withdraw funds from your e-wallet, you can use an assortment of wire transfers that will move funds directly to your bank account. Once you create your e-wallet and load it with cash, you can link your Neteller account to your casino profile. To complete the process, you need your account ID and security code, and you are set. Although depositing cash via Neteller requires no processing time, withdrawing money from your casino account to the e-wallet might take up to 24 hours.
The Pros and Cons
So should you or shouldn’t you use Neteller to make money transactions when you play casino games?
- Fast service – depositing money is an instantaneous process while withdrawing cash takes 24 hours in most cases.
- The e-wallet accepts various currencies, which means it is available for players from all around the world.
- High levels of security – first and foremost, when you use an e-wallet, you can better protect your banking information if you are not sure the casino itself is secure enough. Since the casino doesn’t have direct access to your bank account, your money is protected. Moreover, Neteller uses 128-bit encryption tech to keep your transactions safe.
- Although there aren’t Neteller casino bonuses you can use, once depositing cash is not an issue, you will be able to put your hands on an assortment of promotions the casino has in store.
- Service fees – both depositing and withdrawing money to your Neteller account come with extra fees that range from 1% to 5%.
- There are limits to how much money you can transfer while using Neteller. The minimum and maximum limits change from one casino to another, but in general, you will be able to deposit 10 to 1,000 euros and withdraw at least 100 euros in one hit.
Are you ready to place real money bets now?
Neteller is a popular payment option that many gamblers from all around the world tend to use. Although the e-wallet charges you a fee for using its services, the fast process time and the secure environment may be worth it.