TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We, www.casinoproper.com, Arman Office Tower, Dubai Media City, P.O. Box 502828, Dubai, U.A.E, (referred as “Company”, “we” or “us”), respect your privacy and oblige to protect the privacy of our users (“User” or “You”).
TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The first type of information is unidentified and unidentifiable information about one or more users that may be made available or collected through your use of the Services and interaction with the Website (“Non-Personal Information”). We are unable to identify the user based on the collected non-personal information.
To improve functionality of the Services and provide you with a better user experience, we collect technical information transmitted by your computer (through the use of third-party analytical cookies), including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and the operating system that uses your device, the language setting, the access time, and the domain name of the website from which you are connected to the services, etc.).
We also collect information about your use of the Services, such as: User activities (e.g., pages viewed, time spent on pages, online surfing, clicks, actions, etc.). This information is collected also for research and analysis purposes about your use of the Services.
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that can identify a person or identify a person with reasonable effort (“Personal Information”). These can be collected by you subscribing to our e-mail newsletter, by providing us with your e-mail address on the website, or by providing a comment with your name and e-mail address in response to our new post. We may also collect some of your personal information depending on the amount of information you provide when connecting with us via social media.
We may also collect certain types of connection details and information related to your device and hardware, such as IP addresses.
When we combine personal data with non-personal data, the combined data is treated as personal information as long as it remains combined.
A cookie is a data item that is stored on your computer and contains information about your access to the website. We and our trusted partners can use such cookies for various purposes such as efficient navigation between pages, automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences, and faster and easier interaction between you and our Services.
Our website uses various types of cookies: (i) “session cookies”, which are temporarily stored during a browser session in order to enable normal use of the system and which are deleted from your device as soon as the browser is closed; (ii) “persistent cookies” the ones that are only read by our website, stored on your computer for a certain period of time, and not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeated visits; (iii) “Third Party Cookies” set by other websites, e.g. third party vendors who monitor and analyze your access to and interaction with our website. Examples of such third-party analytics are Google, VWO, Hotjar and Clicky.
You can disable cookies by following the instructions of your web browser. However, if you choose to remove cookies, some features of our Services may not work properly and your online experience may be limited. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, we recommend the following website: www.allaboutcookies.org
In addition, our website may contain widgets, beacons, and other technologies that primarily collect non-personal information related to your browsing tendencies. We use such technologies for routine operations, including collecting statistical information about your use of our service and adapting the service to your personal preferences. The information collected by such third-party tracking technologies on our behalf helps provide technical diagnostic and analysis tools.
USE OF DATA WE COLLECT
- To provide our services (for example, to allow you to share and publish user content, to follow the shared content of other users, etc.);
- To communicate with you and to respond to you, if you have a question about any of the information on the website, and to keep you up to date on our latest updates and email newsletters;
- For support and troubleshooting of our Services;
- Development of our business and information about our business strategy
We use non-personal data for analytical purposes:
- To conduct anonymous analysis to improve our services and adapt them to your needs and interests;
- To improve testing of changes to the services and their functionality
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- Companies in the same group as the data controller
- Third party companies referred to above for analysis purposes and website performance. These data are non-identifiable personal data and are anonymous in relation to IP addresses for European Economic Area Visitors (“EEA”). External third parties may also be providers of marketing services so that we can communicate with you via email (for example, sending our monthly newsletters).
- Third parties in connection with the acquisition, sale or merger of the Company, the Company or its assets in relation to potential buyers and / or sellers, or in the case of corporate restructuring.
- Other third party marketing service providers that support website performance.
We ensure that all third parties have measures to protect the security of your personal data and process it in accordance with the law. Moreover, we do not allow our third parties to use your personal information for their own purposes and only allow them to process your personal information for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may disclose personally identifiable information or any information you have provided through the Service, only if we have believe that the disclosure of that information is helpful or reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with applicable laws, regulations, lawsuits or official orders ; (ii) investigate, detect, prevent or take action against illegal activities or other misconduct, suspected fraud or security issues; (iii) to exercise our rights in defence against legal claims; (iv) to prevent damage to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, ourselves or third parties; or (v) for the purpose of cooperation with law enforcement agencies.
COLLECTING INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES
You deliberately and voluntarily assume all risks of using websites, services or third-party applications.
HOW DO WE PROTECT AND TRANSFER YOUR DATA
Implementation and maintenance of the security of the services and your data is of a great importance for us. We use industry-standard procedures and policies to ensure the security of our users data and prevent unauthorized use of such information, including the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
As we operate worldwide, it may be necessary to transfer your personal information to countries outside the European Union. The privacy and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union – in which case we will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives a similar level of protection. These include the following:
- When we use certain service providers, we can conclude specific contracts approved by the European Commission that provide personal data with the same protection that they practice in Europe.
- We will only submit your personal information to countries that have been considered by the European Commission to be an appropriate level of personal data protection.
- If we use US-based service providers, we may submit data to them if they have joined the Privacy Shield, which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
If you believe that your privacy has not been treated in accordance with our policy, or if a person has attempted to misuse our services or act inappropriately, please contact us directly
We take measures to deal with any personal data breach that we suspect, and will inform you and all relevant regulation authorities of any violation if we are required to do so by law.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We value your privacy and control over your personal information, and therefore you can change and update it at any time by sending us an e-mail. You may also request that we correct any errors or delete your personal information (except for the information we need to retain under applicable law) by sending us an e-mail.
Please note that we may store the information in accordance with our retention policies, which you also may request from us, unless you tell us otherwise. The period of storage of your personal data is always determined by the volume, nature and sensitivity of the personal information collected, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information, and if these purposes can be achieved by other means and the relevant legal provisions. We aim to correct, supplement or remove incomplete or inaccurate information as soon as we become aware of such failure or inaccuracy.
In addition, you have following rights with respect to your personal information:
- Requesting access to your personal data
- Request for a correction of your personal data
- Ask for the transfer of your personal data
- Objection to the processing of your personal data
- Request for the deletion of your personal data
- Request for limitation of processing of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
By using our website at www.casinoproper.com, you agree to be bound by the present Terms and Conditions and confirm that you are over 18 and over the legal age for gambling in your country.
The Services are not intended for users under 18 years. If you are under the age of 18, you should not use the Services or provide any personal information to us.
We reserve the right to access and review any personal information we collect. If we learn that a user under the age of 18 has shared information, we will delete that information. If you have a reason to think that a minor has passed information to us, please contact us
RESPONDING TO YOUR REQUEST
We aim to answer all legitimate requests within one month if you wish to exercise one of your rights. There is no fee for exercising your rights with respect to your personal information we collect. However, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee if we consider your request to be overblown, unfounded or repetitive and, under these circumstances, may refuse to comply with your request. We will inform you if your request is complex and takes more than a month to respond. We will do our best to keep you up to date.
HOW TO REACH US
If you have general questions about the services or information we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us