About PayPal – Casino Payment Method
When you plan on placing real money bets at your gambling venue of choice, you have to make sure that you’re able to deposit and withdraw money without a hitch.
There are two types of payment options:
- Credit cards and wire transfers – options that allow a direct connection between your bank and casino account.
- Alternative payment methods – when you get to use a third-party mediator that keeps your banking info confidential.
PayPal is an e-wallet that fits the second category of payment options. The online payment system suits individuals who want to shop or play online or business owners, which makes it into a popular choice worldwide.
Are you ready to find out a bit more about this payment method?
PayPal is one of the most popular and trustworthy payment options people use all around the globe. Nowadays, more than 254 million people have an active PayPal account, whether for making payments or receiving them. The American company was launched in 1998, and it managed to gain popularity with every year that has passed. One of the reasons the casino is so popular is the high level of security.
The e-wallet uses various safety features to protect your banking information: a two-step authentication process, a PIN, and SSL encryption. If you decide to use PayPal to deposit cash to your casino account, you will be able to do that with little problem.
How to Use PayPal
Before you can connect your casino account to your credit cards via PayPal, you have to create an account at the e-wallet’s website. Once you’re done with that, you need to visit the casino you want to join to turn PayPal into your payment method of choice. It should be noted, that PayPal takes a while to process money transactions. You will be able to place deposits in a matter of moments, but when withdrawing money, you will have to wait for a few business days. You can always sign in to your PayPal account to keep track of all the money transfers you’ve conducted, using your computer or the mobile app.
PayPal services are available in more than 200 countries around the globe, supporting 25 currencies. If the currency you’re using is different than the one the casino accepts, PayPal will automatically make a conversion, but you will be charged a small fee.
Pros and Cons of Using this Payment
- Safe and secure – as mentioned before, the e-wallet uses various security measures to keep your banking info as safe as possible.
- Superb customer service – if you have any issues with the money transfers or the casinos you visit, you can contact PayPal’s support team, and they will help you resolve your problems id possible.
- Automatic conversion service – which will eliminate one more thing you have to worry about when it comes to placing real money bets all around the world.
- Quick deposit process – although withdrawing money takes a while, depositing cash to your casino account will take no time at all.
- Extra prizes – some casinos try to motivate players to use PayPal as a payment method, which is why they create special online casino bonuses that are available solely to PayPal users.
- Charges you a small fee when converting currencies and when transferring money.
- Not all casinos accept PayPal as a payment option.
- Withdrawing money takes a few business days to complete.
If you make sure that the real money online casino you want to join accepts PayPal, you will be able to enjoy its services and place real money bets with little trouble.
When you’re reading our online casino reviews, pay attention to the payment methods they accept, especially whether they allow members to use PayPal or not. The e-wallet allows you to enjoy the best casino games with minimal effort on your part, which is why PayPal is a favourite among lots of gamblers all around the globe. Do you agree?