Gambling Strategies for Casino Games
When playing online casino games, players always have two goals in mind: to have fun and win as much money as they possibly can. To achieve both goals quickly and with little trouble, you need to know the games you play to a T.
Once you learn the basic rules of the casino games you play, you need to understand what kind of strategy will get you the best outcome. How can you improve your odds of winning against an automated game? Is there anything you can do to win big?
Now is your chance to learn how to make the most of every online casino game available to you. Find the best ways to increase your earnings while placing bets, and don’t forget to have fun!
Online Slots Strategy
When it comes to online slots, it is clear that the game requires plenty of luck. However, for obvious reasons, there isn’t much skill involved in the process. But remember! That doesn’t mean you don’t have any way to affect the outcome of your game.
Even though online slots games are completely automated, you can still increase your odds of winning cash prizes. Here are some strategies that can help you:
Take into Account RTP Rates
RTP stands for: return to player. It is a term that describes how much money a player can win back after placing a bet. More often than not, RTP rates appear as a percentage of your entire bet.
Most modern slots have RTP rates of 94% or more, which is rather impressive. However, some slots games dip below 87% as well. When picking an online slots game, make sure it has high RTP rates, so you will have higher chances of getting your money back.
Adjust Your Bet Size
Always strive to choose a game that allows you to adjust your bet size. Some games allow you to change the number of lines you place bets on, the number of coins you use, and the coins’ value.
Adjusting your bets will allow you to check a new game out with less risk to your bottom line. If you like the game and you’re willing to increase the risk, you can place larger bets, and potentially win more money.
Also, many players recommend you listen to your intuition and change the size of your bets every few spins to keep your losses at a minimum. If you’ve hit a losing streak, try to lower the size of your wager. After a few rounds, raise your bet again, as a losing streak never lasts long.
Make the Most of Casino Bonuses and Promotions
Since online slots are the most popular casino games of all, it should come as no surprise that most promos target slot players. Before you place your bets, check out which promotions are available to you and on which slots games.
Best Online Casinos often offer free spins on popular slots games to attract the attention of the masses. However, those slots are often accompanied by specific terms and conditions. Always read the small print and understand those terms perfectly, as they can sometimes hinder you from withdrawing your wins.
Learn all about the casino payment methods, minimum deposit requirements, maximum withdrawal limits, and any additional gambling musts. Once you do, you will be able to make the most of each bonus smartly and efficiently.
Online roulette is another casino game that is entirely dependent on luck. But even though you can do very little to change the game’s outcome, some strategies can help you maximize your wins.
Your main goal when playing roulette is to control your bankroll. Try to control your losses, and hopefully – you will be able to increase your wins.
First of all, you need to choose a betting style when it comes to betting progression. We’re talking about a system that encourages you to look at the outcome of the previous round before you make any adjustments. There are three betting progression options:
- Flat Betting – The value of a bet never changes, no matter what the results were.
- Negative progression – After every loss, players increase the value of their bets. The goal is to try to gain back some of the money they’ve lost.
- Positive progression – Players increase the value of their bets after every win. But when they lose, they revert to the original bet size.
Adjusting the value of your bet at the right moment can help avoid devastating losses, in addition to making your wins that much bigger. There are some popular betting patterns roulette players often adopt to keep track of their gambling and manage their bankroll correctly. Here are a few examples:
- Parlay – According to this system, you double your bet after every win and go back to your original one after a loss.
- Paroli – Those who go down this route place flat wagers till they get a winning streak. At this point in the game, players are encouraged to double the size of their bets after every win.
- Martingale – Those who use this negative progression strategy should double their bets after every loss and go back to the original bet value after a win.
Online Table Games and Card Games
So far, we’ve addressed casino games that rely on pure luck. But when it comes to online table games, you’ll need a hefty amount of skill to win big. That means you will have more opportunities to influence the outcome of the game.
Moreover – applying the right strategy can get you closer to a win. Now, we will take a closer look at two of the most popular table games you can find online: poker and blackjack.
Online Poker Strategy
Players often spend months, if not years, learning specific poker tactics. But there are some general strategies that will help you master most poker variations.
- Change your poker play – To outsmart and confuse your opponents, you should change your poker strategy from time to time. Sticking to a specific playing style is dangerous, as it will give other players a chance to decipher your strategy and use it against you. But, if you move from passive to aggressive play or switch from tight to lose tactics, players won’t be able to figure you out.
- Fold whenever necessary – Some players believe that folding is perceived as weak, which is why they keep playing even when they know they’re going to lose. But in reality, folding at the right moment can save you a lot of grief. So, when you play, try to be as objective as possible. Assess the quality of your hand and make your decisions based on that. If the cards you have aren’t that strong, and if your opponents act as if they have a winning combo, maybe folding is the right way to go.
- Stick to your budget – When playing poker, you might be tempted to enter the major leagues – where the bets are often high. While it can provide you with some good practice, it also means you might experience major losses. But even if you lose a lot of money as you play, never go over budget. Your panic or instincts might tell you to keep playing till you regain some of your cash, but that can never be guaranteed. If you don’t stick to your budget, you run the risk of acquiring debts. So, even if it means folding more often or placing small bets, always bet on what you can afford.
Online Blackjack Strategy
Blackjack, also known as 21, is one of the most popular table games, often featured in movies and books. Interestingly enough, the media made people believe that counting cards is the only way to win the game. But there is so much more you can do to master blackjack – especially when you play online.
- Have a strategy chart at your disposal – Remembering every move and every hand combination in blackjack is hard. That is why you should use a strategy chart! It can make it easier for you to figure out what the right move is.
- Don’t deviate from your plan – Once you decide to use a strategy chart, stick to it at all times. Don’t let panic and self-doubt affect your moves and try to remain as focused as possible.
- Learn some advanced moves – The basic strategy, which requires the use of the strategy chart, is very strict. The chart tells you exactly what to do depending on the type of your hand. It also takes into account the dealer’s first card. But there is a card-specific strategy that is a bit harder to learn – but it might be worth it. The cards in your possession can slightly change the outcome of the game, which is something to take into account However, learning what each card means for your success is not an easy task.
- Adjust your strategy when necessary – There are various factors that might affect the way you play blackjack: the game’s variation, doubling limitations, and so on. Make sure that you change your tactics when the situation calls for it and try to remain open-minded throughout the process.
There is so much more to learn about each and every game, but it can’t all fit on one page. Instead, we’ve provided you with the most basic and important tips you might find useful.
If you want to get better at playing a specific casino game, take the time to learn all about relevant tips and strategies. Try to accomplish that with a smile on your face, and enjoy the process, as placing bets online should always be fun!